Тесты по грамматике английского языка с ответами для магистратуры – 100 вопросов
Кафедра иностранных языков – МЕТОДИЧЕСКАЯ РАЗРАБОТКА по английскому языку
Тесты по грамматике английского языка с ответами (What is this? … is my exercise-book …)
Рубрика: Английский язык
Тесты для студентов всех факультетов и специальностей поступающих в магистратуру. Тесты по английскому языку составлена для студентов курсов всех факультетов и специальностей, поступающих в магистратуру. Тесты предназначены как для вступительных экзаменов в магистратуру, так и для аудиторной и самостоятельной работы студентов для контроля грамматических навыков и знаний студентов, и представляет собой сборник тестов, подобранных авторами из различных источников художественной и научной литературы, представляющих собой оригинальные предложения, составленные носителями языка, и организованных по степени возрастания сложности грамматического материала. Методическая разработка имеет целью помочь студентам в освоении программных общеобразовательных тем, а также обеспечить контроль знаний студентов.
Выберете правильные варианты ответов:
1. What is this? … is my exercise-book.
2. There is … pen on the table.
3. … car is this?
4. I’m cold. …open the window.
a. a not
5. He … to the University by tram.
a. is going
e. are going
6. Nick … a book now.
a. is reading
b. are reading
c. read will read
d. had read
7. I like potatoes, but I … them everyday.
a. haven’t eat
b. not eat
c. doesn’t eat
d. don’t eat
e. isn’t eating
8. I … to see my friend tomorrow.
a. are going
b. have going
c. is going
d. were going
e. am going
9. She didn’t … breakfast yesterday.
10. I can swim, but my friend …
a. is not
11. … I take your pen?
b. will be able
12. Must I wear these shoes? – No, you…
13. My grandfather … to leave school when he was 15.
e. had to
14. I … speak French last year.
b. may not
c. must not
15. You will … speak English in 3 years.
d. be able to
e. were able to
16. When I called him, he … supper.
a. has having
b. was have
c. was having
d. is having
e. were having
17. They … up late yesterday.
c. has got
18. It is the … book I have ever read.
19. Where … go? Let’s go to the cinema.
a. won’t we
b. is we
c. have we
d. shall we
e. are we
20. What has she … ?
21. There … many students in the room now.
22. There … a university in the centre of the city.
23. I can’t see … on my table.
24. What … you going to do tonight?
25. There … any sugar in the tea.
26. We … in Moscow last year.
b. is living
c. has living
27. Where … she work?
28. … speaks English well?
29. How many theatres … there in your city now?
30. What … you do tomorrow?
c. will be
d. shall be
31. He said that he … at the plant last year.
a. are having
d. had lived
32. Let … tell his friends about his city.
33. My friend … breakfast when I called him.
a. were having
b. will having
c. are having
d. was having
e. is having
34. What … do you want to read?
35. Which is the … river in our country?
36. There was … in the room.
37. Who … you this story yesterday?
38. When we came in, the film … already begun.
39. The work … done well two days ago.
a. has done
b. was done
c. has been done
d. was do
40. Books by Dickens … many times.
a. is publishing
b. have published
c. are published
d. were published
e. is published
41. What … you do every day?
42. This problem … tomorrow.
a. will be discussed
b. have been discussed
c. is discussing
d. will discuss
e. had discussed
43. I wonder, why there are so … people.
44. I am sorry… I come in?
45. I … do this work yesterday. I was busy.
46. What … you doing here?
47. He … going to translate this article.
48. These pictures … by a young painter last year.
a. are painted
b. were painted
c. is painted
d. will be painted
e. have been painted
49. I … know him.
50. … go to the library.
51. Do you often … English to your teacher?
52. … of you likes to speak French?
53. … of you lives in the centre of Moscow?
54. How long does your working day …?
a. has lasted
b. is lasting
55. My sister works …
d. not many
56. What … they discussing now?
57. Will you … at home tomorrow?
58. They … here an hour ago.
b. have been
59. I wrote him a letter …
c. last month
d. this month
60. … children don’t like to play football.
61. There … many children in the park yesterday.
62. Where … we get these journals?
63. … I ask you a question? – Certainly.
64. He … come yet.
65. I was waiting … you at 5 o’clock yesterday.
66. Have you … the translation yet?
67. Is … a library at your office?
68. These books are too difficult .. me.
69. …you know about it yesterday?
70. You can help me, … you?
71. You didn’t see him last week, … you?
72. … usually takes me half an hour to get to my office.
73. I’m hurrying … the University.
74. What is he afraid … ?
75. There … a lot of students at the lecture tomorrow.
b. will be
c. will have
d. will can
76. He won’t go to the cinema tomorrow, … he?
c. won’t be
77. Here is the man … wanted to speak to you.
a. which of
78. He will come back … Simferopol in June.
79. I didn’t do my work …. I was busy.
a. that’s why
c. in order to
80. … you swim last year?
c. was able
d. will be able
e. could able
81. I … seen him this week.
82. You were waiting for me at 2 o’clock yesterday, … you?
83. Mr. Green won’t be able to come, .. he?
84. He … a cup of coffee when the telephone rang.
b. are drinking
c. is drinking
e. was drinking
85. The company has so … money.
e. the least
86. I … going to invite you to my birthday party.
87. You … English before entering the University
a. has study
b. has studied
c. had studied
d. had study
88. New York is the … city in the USA.
a. most large
e. much largest
89. Who is your … friend?
d. more better
90. He … always waited for.
91. Who … asked when you came in?
c. was being
e. were being
92. Many new houses … built in our city lately.
a. has been
b. had been
c. have been
d. have being
93. I … wait for him now. I am very busy.
94. He … many friends here.
e. had had
95. Will you … to come tomorrow?
a. will able
b. had able
c. was able
e. be able
96. You must … to answer all my questions.
a. was ready
b. be ready
c. is ready
d. are ready
97. … you learn English?
98. How many lessons … you have every day?
99. You like to watch TV- programmes, … you?
100. What … your favourite subject at school?
Ответы к тестам для магистрантов: