Тест по английскому с ответами (When I came my grandmother …)
Рубрика: Английский язык
1. When I came my grandmother ___________ a pie.
a) baked b) is baking c) was baking
2. __________ car is that?
a) Whose b) Who`s c) Whome
3. I`ll have done my homework before you ______
a) will come b) come c) have come
4. He asked me what ________ my name.
a) is b) was c) be
5. Yesterday we occasionally _________ at the bus stop.
a) meet b) have met c) met
6. My mum`s birthday is on Sunday. I`d like to buy ________ in that department store.
a) anything b) something c) nothing
7. They __________ finished their dinner yet.
a) didn`t b) haven`t c) don`t
8. Probably it ________ cold tomorrow.
a) is going to b) will be c) is
9. My pen friend ________ in London since 2005
a) lives b) has lived c) live
10. Our competition is __________ May.
a) at b) on c) in
11. I want __________ some drinks for the party.
a) buy b) buying c) to buy
12. I don`t like ________ bright T-shirts.
a) wear b) wearing c) wears
13. We ___________ our parents during 2 hours.
a) were helping b) helped c) was helping
14. Why _______ you cleaned your room by the time your mother came?
a) didn`t b) haven`t c) hadn`t
15. When I was five I could read very well but I _________ swim.
a) can`t b) couldn`t c) cannot
16. Kate told them that she ______ 16 years old.
a) is b) will be c) was
17. I was mopping while my sister __________ .
a) cooked b) was cooking c) cook
18. Last summer they _________ to the camp.
a) haven`t gone b) didn`t go c) don`t go
19. __________ is that women wearing white hat?
a) Whose b) Whome c) Who`s
20. Yesterday my parents ________ home by 7 p m.
a) went b) have gone c) had gone
21. What is the _________ leisure center in your city?
a) more famous b) famouser c) most famous
22. My friend ________ exercises every day.
a) does b) do c) doing
23. She ___________ all her guests yet.
a) isn`t invited b) didn`t invite c) hasn`t invited
24. I was looking _______ my passport during an hour.
a) for b) upon c) after
25. I couldn`t help _________ when I saw his trousers.
a) laugh b) to laugh c) laughing
26. We _________ our grandparents last weekend.
a) visiting b) have visited c) visited
27. It ________ tomorrow.
a) will be raining b) will rain c) is raining
28. Kate was having the shower when her friend _______ her.
a) was phoning b) phoned c) had phoned
29. My mother _________ as a nurse for ten years.
a) worked b) had worked c) has worked
30. They told that they ________ returned next Friday.
a) will b) would c) is going to
1. c 16. c
2. a 17. b
3. b 18. b
4. b 19. c
5. c 20. c
6. b 21. c
7. b 22. a
8. b 23. c
9. b 24. a
10. c 25. c
11. c 26. c
12. b 27. b
13. a 28. b
14. c 29. c
15. b 30. b